Has another person or company wronged you? Reach out to us to understand if you have a legal recourse. This could include a breach of contract, a negligent act, or the destruction of your property.

We offer cost-effective legal services and practical advice for clients across Ontario. We represent clients in Small Claims Court, the Superior Court of Ontario, and the Court of Appeal. We support our clients with representation at administrative tribunals including the Landlord Tenant Board and Ontario Human Rights Tribunal.

We also provide our clients with options for Alternative Dispute Resolution including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration.